Must Do Kimberley Coast Heli Safari
This Kimberley Coast Helicopter Safari is an unforgettable five day and five night private helicopter safari exploring the stunning Kimberley wilderness in true style.
Enjoy views of the huge expanse of extraordinary landscapes from the comfort of your own private helicopter.
Land on a mountain pinnacle to watch the sunset sipping on your favourite cold drink. Fish in wild rivers. View galleries of the oldest rock art on earth. Soar through gorges and touch down to swim in secret springs and waterfalls. Sign up today to experience a Kimberley Coast Helicopter Safari.
You stay in the region’s best luxury lodges and coastal wilderness retreats: Kimberley Coastal Camp and El Questro Homestead. The exquisite locations offer diverse wilderness and natural landscapes. Freshwater East Kimberley Apartments located in Kununarra is your pre-tour accommodation.
This Kimberley Coast Helicopter Safari truly is the most incredible way to experience a spectacular part of Australia.
Kimberley Coast Helicopter Safari is an all inclusive holiday commencing and concluding in Kununarra:
- Meet & Greet and private transfer awaits you as well as private time with your pilot to chat about your days ahead
- 1 Nights accommodation staying at Freshwater East Apartments – one bedroom deluxe
– King bed, Tea/coffee making facilities, Foxtel, Wi-fi, 10% discount voucher to dine at the Pumphouse Restaurant located on the bank of the Ord River
- Helicopter flight over the Cambridge Gulf, the Berkeley & King George Rivers, a landing and tour at the remote Kalumburu Mission before arriving at Kimberley Coastal Camp
- 2 Nights accommodation staying Kimberley Coastal Camp – Bungalow
– Gourmet meals, Beverages, Activities: guided fishing + mud crabbing, Experience local birds and wildlife, bush tucker and aboriginal rock art, coastal walks
- Helicopter flight over the tiered waterfall of Mitchell falls, then along Kimberley’s western coast before heading inland to El Questro
- 2 Nights accommodation staying at El Questro Homestead – garden view room
– Gourmet meals daily, A fine selection of wine, beer, basic spirits and sparkling wine, The Chamberlain Gorge Cruise, Access to your own self-drive private boat, The Bush Culture, History & Nature Tour, Bird Watching Tour, Exclusive use of Zebedee Thermal Springs each afternoon, Sunset at Buddy’s Point, Guided Walks to the most spectacular gorges the Kimberley has to offer
- Helicopter flight back to Kununarra via the Bungle Bungle, passing over Elgee cliffs bordering the Durack River
- Guided private day adventure of the Bungle Bungle experiencing Cathedral Gorge, the Domes and Piccaninny Creek
Helicopter ride exploring sights such as the Ord River, De Lan Court and Berkeley Rivers, King George Falls, Kalumburu Community, Eagle Falls, Steep Head Island, Mitchell Falls, Careening Bay, Kings Cascades, Mt Trafalgar, Mt Waterloo, Drysdale River Station, Gibb River Road, Home Valley Station, Pentecost River Crossing, Cockburn Range, Warmun Community, Purnululu National Park, Bungle Bungle Range, Argyle Diamond Mind, Lake Argyle and so much more.
- 5 Nights / 5 Days
- From $18,850 Per Person
- Dates From April – October 2022
*Based on two people travelling. Stay during April – October 2022. Blackout dates or surcharges may apply. Price is based on two people travelling. Deposit of 20% is required and final payment 60 days prior to departure. Deposit is non-refundable and cancellation inside 60 days final payment is non-refundable. Prices are correct at of release. All is subject to availability and changes may occur outside of HeliSpirit’s control. Custom made and extended itineraries are available. Travel With A Difference booking and conditions apply. Other conditions apply in accordance to travel suppliers whether it be an airline, hotel, tour operator, car hire, cruise or service being provided – ask for details for the applicable. Travel insurance is highly recommended.