Must Do Safari & Train
A South Africa experience with a link between mother nature and luxury. An intimate wildlife encounter as well as the aura of mystique on the Blue Train and wine tasting in the south.
Garonga Safari Camp is a luxury camp set in the 22’000 ha Greater Makalali Private Nature Reserve west of the Kruger National Park, South Africa. There’s only six luxury tents – each with a private deck complete with hammock that commands spectacular views overlooking a dry river bed. The tents are light and spacious with large, draped beds. There is an indoor shower and outdoor shower, providing the perfect link between the luxury of the suite and the allure of Mother Nature. Garonga promises an intimate wildlife encounter in an unhurried environment where you can unwind, sleep deeply and be yourself.
Then immerse yourself in Capetown for a few days experiencing the harbour waterfront, Table Mountain, the Castle of Good Hope, tasting wines of the region and the beauty of Cape Point.
Finally board the infamous Blue Train. Kings and presidents have travelled on this magnificent rolling five star hotel, which has become synonymous with the ultimate in luxury train travel. Travel from Capetown to Pretoria on 27 hour journey and experience a world of grace, elegance and romance; a South African icon since 1946. The historical route will expose some of the most diverse and spectacular scenery to be seen.
- 2 Nights accommodation staying at Radisson Blu Gautrain, Johannesburg
– Daily breakfast
– Full day private Soweto & Apartheid Museum Tour – self guided tour of museum
– Return private airport transfers
- 5 Nights at Garonga Safari Camp, Phalaborwa
– Full board
– All house beverages
– Game drives
– Bush walks
– Sleep-out excursion
– Bush bath
– Conservancy levy
– Complimentary return airport transfers, 1 x 30 minute massage per person
- 4 Nights accommodation staying at The Commodore Hotel, Cape Town
– Daily breakfast
– Full day Cape Town and Table Mountain tour
– Half day Cape Winelands tour
– Full day – Cape Point and Peninsula Tour
– Return private transfers airport/train station
- 2 Nights aboard The Blue Train – deluxe cabin, Cape Town to Pretoria
– All meals
– Beverages (excluding French Champagne)
- Holiday documentation
- 13 Nights / 14 Days
- $7,629 Per Person
- Stay 9 – 22 Feb 2020
Conditions apply. Valid for stays during 2020. Other dates available upon request. Cost is based on two people travelling. Prices are subject to change at anytime or package can be withdrawn at anytime. Blackout dates or seasonality surcharges may apply. Travel With A Difference booking and conditions apply. Other conditions apply in accordance to travel suppliers whether airline, car hire, hotel, tour, cruise or service being provided – ask for details. Travel insurance is highly recommended.