Must Do Walk
4 Day Margaret River Cape to Cape Walk
The four day Margaret River Cape to Cape Walk by Walk into Luxury is a fully guided small group walk combining the best sections of the Cape to Cape track with once in a lifetime food and wine experiences and ultra-luxe accommodation at an exclusive cliff-top retreat. Packed with highlights, the inclusions on this walk are simply unparalleled.
- 3 Nights at Injidup Spa Retreat in an ocean-view pool villa
- 4 Days guided walking on the Cape to Cape (41 kilometres in total)
- All food and wine including select in-villa wine and craft beer
- Featuring dining experiences at award winning venues including a wonderful dinner with local wine at a Margaret River icon – an evening of food and wine in a beautiful setting
- Private chef and wine tasting dinner at Injidup Spa Retreat showcasing local produce and wine
- Celebration lunch with wine matches at Wills Domain winery at the end of your walk
- Welcome clifftop drinks overlooking the Indian Ocean (weather dependent)
- Perth/track/luggage transfers and backpack (if required) and custom water bottle to keep
- Complimentary Perth transfer at schedule locations
Guest minimum 2 maximum 12
Arrive in Margaret River late this morning and enjoy your first stunning 5.5km walk along the Cape to Cape Track, from Smiths Beach to Injidup Retreat wiht lunch and a swim along the way. On arrival at the retreat, enjoy welcome drinks on the clifftop overlooking the Indian Ocean or in the lounge. Later, you will be transferred to a Margaret River venue for dinner of scrumptious food and wine.
After a gourmet breakfast hamper in your villa, you will make your way to Cape Naturaliste. This morning 14km walk along the limestone coastline from Cape Naturaliste to Yullingup with famous surf breaks visible from the cliff tops along the way. After a rest back in your villa or perhaps a massage at the onsite spa, enjoy a relaxing evening with dinner supplied to your room. Its recommended enjoying a glass of wine in your plunge pool as the sunsets over the ocean.
Today’s walk is arguably the most stunning, taking in the 13.5km section of track running from Redgate Beach to Boranup karri forest with gourmet lunch hamper on the track. You will be dwarfed by the karri trees and marvel at the jaw dropping views from the cliff top above pristine Contos beach. After returning to the retreat, you will have free time to relax before a private chef and wine tasting dinner in the lounge. The chef will showcase local produce to the group over a three course dinner, while you sample some amazing local wines.
After breakfast in your villa, you will be transferred to Moses Rock for a 8km walk to Willyabrup sea cliffs. Witness the wild Indian Ocean waves crashing into the granite rock formations with the turquoise hues standing out against the orange rock. Having completed your walk, you will have earned the lunch that is to follow at award winning Wills Domain winery. Enjoy four courses with premium wine matches overlooking vines and the Gunylugup Valley. A fitting farewell before you depart.
Optional Add On
- Stay in Perth or Rottnest Island or Ningaloo
- Extended stay in the Margaret River region with an ultimate winery experience
- 3 Nights / 4 Days
- from $2,690 Per Person
- DATES September – November 2019 + March – June 2020
*Conditions apply. Blackout dates or surcharges may apply. Price is based on two people travelling. Single supplement available. Prices are correct at of release but subject to change. Itinerary, price and inclusions can change at anytime as per Walk into Luxury. Deposit of 50% once confirmed. Final payment 30 days prior to departure. Travel With A Difference booking and conditions apply. Other conditions apply in accordance to travel suppliers whether airline, car hire, hotel, tour, cruise or service being provided – ask for details. Travel insurance is highly recommended.