Must Do Tropical Wonderland
Experience a tropical wonderland reflecting ocean traders and clans by spending time a Keemala in Phuket, Thailand, where cultural and holistic spa experiences will relax your mind and bring a vibrancy to your being, as well as revitalise your skin. Then take to the stunning limestone peaks staying in Khao Sok National Park for a three day adventure with elephants and nature.
- 4 Nights accommodation staying at in a Clay Pool Cottage – Keemala
- Welcome signature drinks upon arrival
- Daily breakfast
- Daily mini bar refill
- Daily fresh tropical fruits
- Unlimited wi-fi
- Complimentary recreation and holistic activities such as yoga and meditation
- Complimentary transfer to and from Kamala Beach
- 15 min x Infrared sauna / Thai herbal steam
- 50 min x VOYA bladder wrack body buff
- 90 min x VOYA seaweed hot stone massage
- 90 min x VOYA organic environmental defence facial
- Rooftop seafood BBQ dinner accompanied by live acoustic guitar (Friday only)
- 2 Nights accommodation staying in a Tent with private facilities – Elephant Hills Camp
- Meals during stay, beverages not includes
- Elephant experience
- Canoe safari down Dok River , Visit local market, Sightseeing trip in longtail boat, Jungle trek
- English speaking guide
- Return airport – resort – safari – airport – transfers
VOYA Bladder Wrack Body Buff
Our certified organic Bladder Wrack body buff is the ultimate treat for tired and dull skin. The anti-oxidants of our mineral-rich Bladder Wrack seaweed combines with massage oils to offer a powerful organic approach to better skin treatment. The all over body scrub is immediately followed by a light cleansing shower and a short relaxing massage with VOYA’s Softly Does It moisturising blend.
VOYA Seaweed Hot Stone Massage
A different type of massage that will leave you glowing and feeling completely refreshed. Ideal for deep tissue therapy, fresh seaweed leaves are warmed and infused with aromatic organic essential oils, then layered over the body, before hot stones are placed on key points around the body.
The heat of these stones soothes the muscles and opens the skin pores, while also helping to release the potent anti-oxidising extracts and healing minerals contained in the seaweed.
VOYA Organic Environmental Defence Facial
This back, face and scalp facial is suitable for all skin types and is of particular benefit for city skins and oily, congested problematic skin types.
This therapy commences with a deep cleansing back treatment to purify, smooth and re-hydrate the skin. A double action hot and cold cleanse, facial massage, lymphatic drainage and a marine mask with hand harvested seaweed leaf strips are used to eliminate toxins and re-balance the facial skin.
Jungle Safari Tour
Elephant Hills is an ethical elephant sanctuary that allows an up close experience with these gentle giants. Assist with food preparation and feeding, watch as the elephants take a mud bath. Stay in a luxurious tailor made tent for an experience you will never forget.
- 6 Nights / 7 Days
- $7,629 Per Person
- Stay – best time November – April, available all year
Conditions apply. Valid for stays during all year. Cost is based on two people travelling. Prices are subject to change due to seasonality. Package inclusions can be altered or withdrawn at anytime. Blackout dates or seasonality surcharges may apply. Travel With A Difference booking and conditions apply. Other conditions apply in accordance to travel suppliers whether airline, car hire, hotel, tour, cruise or service being provided – ask for details. Travel insurance is highly recommended.