Must Do Heli Ride
An unforgettable private helicopter safari exploring the stunning Kimberley wilderness in true style. Enjoy views of the extraordinary Kimberley, land on mountain pinnacles to watch the sunset over your favourite cold drink, fish in wild rivers, view galleries of the oldest rock art on earth, soar through gorges and touch down to swim in secret springs and waterfalls. Your accommodation is in the region’s best luxury lodges and coastal wilderness retreats.
All inclusive holiday commencing and concluding in Kununurra:
- Meet & Greet and private transfer awaits you as well as private time with your polite to chat about your days ahead
- 1 Nights accommodation staying at Freshwater East Apartments
- 2 Nights accommodation staying Kimberley Coastal Camp
– Gourmet meals, Beverages, Activities: guided fishing + mud crabbing, Experience local birds and wildlife, bush tucker and aboriginal rock art, coastal walks
- 2 Nights accommodation staying at El Questro Homestead
– Gourmet meals daily, A fine selection of wine, beer, basic spirits and sparkling wine, The Chamberlain Gorge Cruise, Access to your own self-drive private boat, The Bush Culture, History & Nature Tour, Bird Watching Tour, Exclusive use of Zebedee Thermal Springs each afternoon, Sunset at Buddy’s Point, Guided Walks to the most spectacular gorges the Kimberley has to offer
Helicopter ride exploring sights such as the Ord River, De Lan Court and Berkeley Rivers, King George Falls, Kalumburu Community, Eagle Falls, Steep Head Island, Mitchell Falls, Careening Bay, Kings Cascades, Mt Trafalgar, Mt Waterloo, Drysdale River Station, Gibb River Road, Home Valley Station, Pentecost River Crossing, Cockburn Range, Warmun Community, Purnululu National Park, Bungle Bungle Range, Argyle Diamond Mind, Lake Argyle and so much more.
- 5 Nights / 5 Days
- $18,850 Per Person
- Dates From April – October 2020
*Conditions apply. Stay during April – October 2020. Blackout dates or surcharges may apply. Price is based on two people travelling. Deposit of 20% is required and final payment 60 days prior to departure. Prices are correct at of release and subject to change. Custom made HeliSpirit itineraries are available. Travel With A Difference booking and conditions apply. Other conditions apply in accordance to travel suppliers whether an airline, hotel, tour, car hire, cruise or service being provided – ask for details. Travel insurance is highly recommended.